22 Jan 2014

FASHION FOCUS - HELMER LEATHER BACKPACK BY SANDQVIST

I purchased this bag on a sneaky whim. After searching online for two weeks for a bag that suited my taste, due to my peculiar and picky attitude in regards to bags and shoes, I finally stumbled across this bag.



The leather backpack made by the Swedish brand 'SANDQVIST' caught my attention whilst I was nonchalantly scrolling through the pages of the URBAN OUTFITTERS website. My personal requirements for a bag, was for it to be sturdy, simple, easy to clean, long lasting and to be able to fit my notebooks and laptop. 


This bag fortunately ticked all those boxes. Made out of leather, it is easy to clean and will last longer than a cloth bag. It's simple boxy structure enabled for me to fit my 13" laptop. And the official SANDQVIST website claims that it can fit a laptop that is two inches bigger.



The shoulder straps are adjustable and have three different measurements to fit your body. The bag has its main compartment which is closed by a drawstring closure. Within it's main compartment there is a small pocket in which you can carry smaller and more delicate or important things such as your wallet or keys.




The bag also contains an outer pocket that can hold small items. The outer pocket and main compartment are closed with a stylish silver belt buckle closure.
Not only is it functional but it looks very cool. 


Beware my embarrassing picture demonstrating how 'cool' this bag looks.



If this doesn't satisfy your bag viewing needs then here are some pictures from the official SANDQVUIST website. 



As you can see the bag falls nicely on the back, and the bottom of the bag should roughly hit you slightly above your bottom, thus your lower back aids in supporting the backpack. The bag is also available for purchase in a tan-brown colour on the official website as well as on the URBAN OUTFITTERS website.


The bag retails for £195 on Urban Outfitters and €219 on SANDQVIST.

Since I've gotten this bag, I've received a lot of compliments for it. And both males and females ask me where I've purchased it from (but I never tell them lol).