5 Mar 2014

TECHY TOURIST - OUT AND ABOUT WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT

So, I decided to hit the town with my best bud Lisa, with exams and assignment deadlines flying our way we decided that we should take a little break and took to the streets of Central London for a little impromptu photo session.


Since the weather is pretty crazy, as we slowly step out of Winter and step into Spring, I decided it would be a safe bet to throw on my Everest Parka Coat from SuperDry, lightweight and waterproof it is the perfect parka for the hustle and bustle of London. Underneath that I wore a staple American Apparel Salt & Pepper Zip Hoodie for that extra touch of warm, it also added a more casual feel to the overall outfit. I donned my waterproof and super sleek Black Leather Imitation Skinnies from Topman, they're super cosy and tight so you don't feel all groggy and clammy whilst whizzing around town.



I wore my super comfy, casual and classic Converse in Black to go with my jeans. These are super duper useful when I have to walk around a lot as they're lightweight and easy to clean.


I threw on my Black Leather Helmer Backpack filled with all my travel must-haves such as my wallet, keys and photographic equipment. It helped bring my outfit together as the material matched really well with my jeans. 


We decided to simply roam around and take pictures of anything that tickled our fancy.



After shooting we scurried to our favourite Japanese fast food joint わさび  wasabi where I quenched my thirst with a Mango Aloe Vera drink from Korea, and grubbed on a tub of White rice and Tofu curry, oishii!! Mashita!! 맛있다!!!