2 Mar 2014

TECHY TOURIST - IN LONDON

So I decided to embark on a little trek around the tourist-filled capital of London. Amongst the weekend joggers and dog walkers in Hyde Park, there were a prodigious amount of people lugging around the latest DSLR model and avidly taking snaps of every inspiring rock, leaf and grain of sand.

Now, I have had 0% of photographic training, so this was just me testing out my new Canon 600D. I honestly think that my snaps turned out pretty okay, but the real judgment falls to you guys. I have a whole lot to learn, but I was super anxious to get shooting that I thought, 'what the hay! Let's just do it!'. And hence my can-do attitude resulted in this photo session. Enjoy!!!



After the tiring and ever-so-exhausting shoot, I decided to hit up my trusty Korean fast-food joint, KIMCHEE. I absolutely adore how the restaurant seems to be made completely out of wood, giving the place a very earthy and oriental feel. Another plus, is of course the music, haha, a little bit of K-Pop never hurt nobody!! You are most likely to hear one of the latest K-Pop singles whilst dining here. 'Lonely' by B1A4 made my lunch-for-one that little less lonely, ironically enough. 


I had a spicy kimchi jjigae (김치 찌개) and some plum tea, t'was succulent and scrumptious.