25 Mar 2014

OOTD - WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE

I and my best bud Lise decided to visit the woods for out first ever YouTube fashion video, and I decided to take a few snaps of my outfit.


OR..... you could just watch it here, the choice is entirely your own...




Here I am wearing my PULL & BEAR Leather Imitation Jacket, I love this coat because it gives a super relaxed and casual feel to your outfit. The lapels slouch down a little giving your outfit that effortless touch. 




I wore my grey tube scarf from SELECTED. It's super cosy and warm, and it definitely kept my neck from freezing. EEEK!!!


Under my coat, I wore my AMERICAN APPAREL grey sweater. And for pants I decided to stick to my black skinnies from TOPMAN.


I jumped into my crunch-time boots from DUNE. These were super practical and comfortable, perfect for the terrain in the woods.


I lugged around my staple bag, the common denominator of many a blog post, this leather backpack from SANDQVIST.


Here are a few snapshots of the video, if you haven't already watched it!!







Hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day ^__^