2 Apr 2014

OOTD - BRICK LANE

A few days ago, I and my best bud Lisa decided to hit the ever-so-artsy and urban BRICK LANE to shoot our OOTD video.

>> CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT <<

Or you could just watch it right here....







 GREY HOODED ZIP-UP SWEATSHIRT // AMERICAN APPAREL

'METALLICA' HORROR T-SHIRT // ASOS 

ST'S BRACELET // CHURCH

BLACK WATCH // SWATCH

SILVER CHARM BRACELET // TOPMAN

HEADPHONES (REVOLUTION : MIDNIGHT) // HOUSE OF MARLEY

LEATHER BAG // SANDQVIST

BLACK SKINNY JEANS // TOPMAN

BLACK CLASSIC HI-TOP CONVERSE // SCHUH 

This outfit is more or less a variation of my many 'comfy-go-to' outfits, that I'd usually wear when I'm studying at Uni or travelling around London. Since the weather is pretty bi-polar, I decided I'd take my super-lightweight yet ultra warm American Apparel Grey Hooded Zip-Up Sweatshirt. It adds as super casual flair to my already casual outfit and whenever it gets a tad chilly, I can simply throw up the hood to warm up my ears, *sigh of relief*.

My t-shirt pays homage to the Californian Heavy Metal Band Metallica, I thought it was a pretty nice little statement piece incorporating two of my favourite colours, Black + White. 
On my wrist I wear three accessories, a Catholic Saints Bracelet, a Black Swatch Watch, and my Silver Charm Bracelet from Topman. Not only is the watch super practical and essential (for some; most of us these days rely on our smartphone clocks), but it also lights up in the dark, haha, I feel like a six-year-old once more, this is great for.....you guessed it, telling the time in the dark haha!!

Frustrated with my earphones always breaking down on me, my holy grail travelling accessory left me to aimlessly daydream and eavesdrop on public conversations for my audial entertainment. So I went and splurged a little on some Marley headphones, not only are these supposedly eco-friendly, but the audio quality is super smooth, merging perfectly with the comfortable ear cushion, for a music-listening experience like no other.

I can not stop raving about my Leather Backpack/Rucksack from Sandqvist, it is amazing!! It is super comfortable to wear as the bottom of the bag hits me just on my lower back, enabling for adequate support. It also looks super casual and cool and goes with ANYTHING I wear, literally, (considering I wear black almost everyday the latter statement is not so hard to believe). 

I love me some Skinny Jeans, and these Black Skinny Jeans from Topman went really well with my headphones and top so I just decided to jump into them haha.  Black absorbs heat, so whenever it gets a little chilly I can be rest assured that my legs will always remain warm and cosy. 

Last but certainly not least, are my Hi-Top Black + White converse sneakers. I love these guys, they're super duper comfy and always give a casual look to my outfits. I think converse go perfectly with Skinny Jeans for that run-of-the-mill teen-student look haha. The pop of white colour on the laces, toe-cap and soles, help to bring the outfit together as it harmoniously matches with the top.

This is essentially one of my go-to study outfits as I can lounge around the library all day and not worry about awkward leather jacket zippers, or boxy boots, haha. 

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out mine and my best buds YouTube channel ^__^