14 Apr 2014

OOTD - OXFORD CIRCUS

I and my best bud Lisa, decided to venture to one of London's most populated and popular shopping strips, Oxford Circus for our OOTD videoshoot. 

Check out the video!!! 


Since we were trekking quite a bit around, I thought I would keep my outfit borderline casual with a little edgy flair, so here goes ^___^










GREY HOODED ZIP-UP SWEATSHIRT // AMERICAN APPAREL

PRINT T-SHIRT // CHEAP MONDAY

ROUND RETRO SUNNIES // URBAN OUTFITTERS

IMITATION LEATHER SKINNIES // TOPMAN

1460 FORLIFE BOOTS // DR MARTENS


I really love the way a denim jacket can shake up your whole outfit and give it a more laid-back feel, this jacket is cut in a way that enables for any shirts you're wearing to make a little cameo upon your derriere. Denim jackets in my opinion always give off a relaxed 90's vibe which I think looks really effortless and nonchalant.

Since British weather is pretty topsy turvy I found that it was best to take my super comfy hooded sweatshirt, along with my retro Elton John/John Lennon/1960-70's Hippie-esque sunglasses. I adore these sunnies, they're perfect in protecting my eyes from unwanted sun glares that you simply can't avoid whilst trekking through the wide streets in Oxford Circus.

The patterned top from cheap monday gives a new twist on a classic black and white effect with almost psychedelic looking flecks. My go to leather combo, Dr Martens and Pleather skinnies always help i giving an elongated effect and just simply look quite sleek.

If you haven't already, check out my YouTube channel with my best bud Lise.