19 May 2014

OOTD: TWINKLE TOES

After a few posts on Soo Wan and Dong Joo (Angel Eyes). I'd thought I'd shake it up, and stay true to my blog name 'Erratic Evaluations' and throw in a random OOTD. The weather here in London has been pretty bright and sunny for the past few days, and so I thought I'd take the opportunity to showcase my outfit.



I love dungarees/overalls, they instantly take me back to the days of my youth (I know I'm still young), but for me these denim dungarees  do not only have a very casual feel to them but they're great to jump into when the sun is smiling and the rays are shining.

I wore a super chilled black top that pays homage to Joy Division, with the pop of colour I'm wearing on my feet, I didn't want to look exactly like a pre-schooler. The black balances out the 'crayola crush' on my sneakers, which helps tie the outfit together.

Last but certainly not least, the pièce de résistance of this outfit would have to be, my New Balances. In this bright and energetic colour combination of blue and orange, these sneakers just give a vitamin boost not only to the entire outfit, but also to my mentality. Wearing sport shoes that aren't physically restricting and don't look huge on my feet is a god-send.  


T-shirt // Worn By

Dungarees // Topman

Sneakers // New Balance




No comments:

Post a Comment