5 Feb 2014

OOTD - EVEREST

Inspired by a Parka Coat that Ahn Jae Hyeon and various other Parka Coats that Korean Pop stars and actors wear, I decided to head on over to SuperDry at Westfield London to search for my own.


After searching around the store like a headless chicken, I finally decided to try on this coat. It's one of many Everest coats that SuperDry produce, but this one caught my eye particularly because of the brown camouflage print. 



When opened you're welcomed with the fluorescent bright orange contrast inner-lining that immediately boosts your spirit. A mental shot of Vitamin C. The hood is lined with a removable faux fur trim, for added warmth. 


The coat has four outer pockets for all your items that you may need to access readily, like your oyster card, wallet, keys, phone etc. The coat is closed with a zip, and can then be closed with four buttons. 


Depending on your height the bottom of the coat should hit you roughly around the bottom of your bottom area, so your cockles will remain all nice and warm. The cuffs are rimmed and secure really well around your wrists, which also helps in the insulating process. 





The coat retails at £134.99 and is available in two other colours, Indigo (Top) and Dull Army (Bottom).



I decided to bust out these babies. My 1460 Classic Black Leather Dr Marten boots. Boots in my opinion are always a safe bet during the UK winter months. They're a stable and comfortable boot, perfect for groggy and wet days. The added weight of the boots also help in producing a little calf work-out when travelling. These boots retail at £100.



For my top I threw on my American Apparel sweater featured in my last post, along with the infinity/tube scarf. I find that wearing these two items in conjunction produce a nice effect, from afar they look to be a part of the same clothing item, as if they are a unit.